Background

Monday, March 18, 2013

Mommy Time

Sadly, there are not many pictures of me and the boys because I'm usually the one taking the pictures.  I've got to get better about making Lonnie take pictures. 
 

We read A LOT these days.  Ethan has become quite the reader.  He LOVES Little Critter books and can read a lot of them by himself, or with just a little help.  I just BEAM with pride as I listen to him read.  It amazes me every time.  
 
 
 
I know this is silly...a picture of Ethan and I doing laundry.  BUT, this has become a tradition I enjoy, so I want to remember it.  When it's time to fold the boys' laundry, I dump it out on Ethan's bed, and he helps me sort it out, fold it, and put it away.  Some days he's happy to do it, some days he's not, but I like teaching him how to take care of his clothes!


No comments:

Post a Comment