Background

Monday, July 15, 2013

March 2013


Ahhhhh, I love Spring Break!  There's time to do fun and creative things like a Marshmallow Fight!!!  Lonnie came home after work to find this sign on the garage door before entering the house.  It was a blast and super easy.  
 
 








Eli really likes hats, and we got him this one to match Grandpa Willis' hat.  He thinks he's pretty cool!

My birthday...Mom got me a cool owl for my bathroom.


Random Lego pictures...always!

Eli's birthday, round 2, or 3?  I lost count.  The Grubbs were on vacation for Eli's birthday, so when they returned, we got to enjoy more festivities (and presents!).




Dying Easter eggs with the fam...


 Enjoying game time with Grandma while the grown ups hid glow in the dark Easter Eggs outside...







Easter morning...
 

Putting together the awesome train from the Grubbs...







No comments:

Post a Comment